MAGIC HAPPENS IN OUR CHAIR

High Jinks Providing Face Painting and Airbrush Tattoos for the entire Sacramento Region, serving Roseville, Folsom, Granite Bay, Loomis, Rocklin, Lincoln, Wheatland, Marysville, Colusa, Yuba City, Plumas Lake, Natomas, West Sacramento, Mid-Town and beyond. Call us, and we'll be there.

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Extreme Face Art is High Jinks

 Oh my Blogger. I am busy posting on our Google Profile that I forget to post here.

High Jinks was established in 2000 and officially licensed in the spring of 202. For years our website url was HighJinksFun.com. As a single artist business it was often hard to cover large events, and I knew other painters who shared this issue. In 2006 we started to establish an LLC using Extreme Face Art where we could on occasion work as a team. Over the years we all grew and we grew our own team in our own region. I was then left with the name and url ExtremeFaceArt.com and began using it as my web base, with HighJinksFun rolling over.  Now in 2022 Go Daddy as my host has messed up my ExtremeFaceArt.com site and can not repair it. So in order to recreate my website away from Go Daddy I am back to using www.HighJinksFun.com as my main website url and having www.ExtremeFaceArt.com roll over. 

I hate for my customers to be confused, but I am confident you will find us High Jinks : Extreme Face Art for all you face painting and temporary tattoo entertainment needs in the greater Sacramento, Placer, Yuba, Sutter and Butte region. 

We are your best quality, most reliable face painting, airbrush tattoos and glitter tattoos, family entertainers in the greater Sacramento Region. Based in Yuba-Sutter we serve a wide range of corporat, company, school and community events within the counties of Sacramento, Yuba, Sutter, Butte and Placer. For special events find us too in El Dorado, Yolo, Stanislaus and San Joaquin. For Birthday Parties we work within South Placer, Yuba, Sutter, South Butte and Sacramento counties.  Most our events and parties are in the Rocklin, Lincoln, Roseville, Granite Bay, Plumas Lake, Marysville, Yuba City, Aubrun, and Chico communities.

Right now we are busy with school events or harvest fairs and carnivals, and the tale end of summer company picnics. And we are gearing up for Holiday events, book early.