MAGIC HAPPENS IN OUR CHAIR

High Jinks Providing Face Painting and Airbrush Tattoos for the entire Sacramento Region, serving Roseville, Folsom, Granite Bay, Loomis, Rocklin, Lincoln, Wheatland, Marysville, Colusa, Yuba City, Plumas Lake, Natomas, West Sacramento, Mid-Town and beyond. Call us, and we'll be there.

Saturday, May 11, 2024


 For years when I was the only face painter in the Sacramento area besides a few colons who did small cheek art faces I started using the term Sacramento Face Painter and Sacramento Face Painting as noted by the title of this old blog. Over the years a few painters have come and gone and used this name, and now a new painter in the Sacramento area is using the term. Do be confused if serving the Sacramento area and the entertainer paints faces well then they are indeed a Sacramento Face Painter, but no one is “the” Sacramento Face Painter.

I giggle of the use of these words now as “the” or “ the best” or “premier”  have long ago abandoned the use for such marketing. There are many choices now and and it will behoove you as a consumer to shop around.

Here is what I, Sweet Loretta offer through my company High Jinks aka Extreme Face Art…. Quality, reliability, punctuality, and reasonable rates. I have a team of artists who work just with me, we do not like most face painting companies hire other companies to serve your event, By having our own team we, I, ensure that you will be the best. My team of face painters and temporary tattoo artists are skilled and highly trained, certified as entertainment artists, we arrive on time, are upbeat and fun, we make your job as a host or planner stress free, we leave a clean work area, and make a point to check that each guest has been served. Our rates are lower in fact than many in our area…. Why, well sometimes I wonder that too…. But I know how expensive it is to have an event. And I base my rates on fair market value, we are not a one size fits all. My rates vary by event. No one event is the same. I will curate our services to meet your needs. 

So you may not fine me all over Instagram or a Facebook because Frankly I am too busy serving my company clients, We have a high number of repeat customers.  Our clients are businesses who value our upscale services. But hey we love a kids birthday party too. 

And I may not have the most reviews on line, because ai do not ask for this as most do, but I will happily provide references and offer an extended portfolio on request. Our clients love us and I am happy to put myself out there for review.

Please contact me direct. just tell me a bit about your event, the type of event or party, number of guests to be served and where… oh and when. I am happy to provide a quote.

My website www.highjinksfun.come is the same as www.extremefaceart.com (yes, I have as story of why I have two names….) has a very lone partial list of the companies, schools, sports teams, liquor companies…. And those I and my team have been blessed the serve and help provide with some fun.

Again let’s talk….. Sweet Loretta party@highjinksfun.com happy to call or text you if you prefer just leave me a number